We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 90 Posts
    This issue only occurs on the second context that I created for a new domain.

If I update a chunk, snippet or template, the resource view that uses the element doesn't reflect the changes.

It does reflect the changes only if I update the resource by clicking Save button. When one resource is updated, other resources in the same context is also updated.

I have tested the exact same chunk or snippet call on a resource of main context and it works. Therefore, it doesn't seem to be related with calling code.

Any ideas what could be the problem. Is there an option that should be ticked in settings for new context?

Thank you

Modx Revo - 2.6.5
    Apache - Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS)
    PHP/5.4.16
    MySQL - 5.5.60

This question has been answered by dragona. See the first response.

• 24,544 Posts
      Have you tried making the chunks uncached?

[[!$chunkName]]
        Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 90 Posts
        Quote from: BobRay at Sep 18, 2018, 04:20 AM
        Have you tried making the chunks uncached?

[[!$chunkName]]

Yes, tried both the cached and uncached. No issues for the default context. But the new one is not being updated with any of chunk, snippet or template changes.
          • 24,544 Posts
          Have you tested from a different browser where you're not logged in to the Manager?
            Did I help you? Buy me a beer
            Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
            MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
            My MODX Extras
            Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
          • discuss.answer
            • 90 Posts
            Quote from: BobRay at Sep 18, 2018, 06:11 PM
            Have you tested from a different browser where you're not logged in to the Manager?

I found the issue. It was an extra, xFPC - full page caching, causing the issue. After uninstalling it works as expected.

Thank you