We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 185 Posts
    Hi to all,
    Is there any way to move images from MIGX gallery to MoreGallery (want to buy it instead current MIGX TV - when you have dozens of images for one page updating is one big headache here! no paging, no multi uploading, hanging on etc.)? I’m going to write some script for that, the main problem that images are mixed and stored in different folders so easy copy/paste using local computer isn’t suitable. Maybe you already have such a script or any other ideas? Any info will be helpful. Thanks!
      Anton Tarasov
      MODX Developer

Email: [email protected]
      Web: antontarasov.com
      • 130 Posts
      Try emailing Mark at the support for MoreGallery . He helped me when I had a tricky question about the gallery.
        • 185 Posts
        Quote from: stefany at Sep 23, 2018, 03:32 PM
        Try emailing Mark at the support for MoreGallery . He helped me when I had a tricky question about the gallery.

Hi Stefany,
        Thanks a lot, already did it, but there were no answers still on ModMore inner forum ((
        I've moved all that using custom script.
          Anton Tarasov
          MODX Developer

Email: [email protected]
          Web: antontarasov.com
        • We primarily provide support via email ([email protected]) for all your questions - I do try to monitor our forum as well (where I see your post), but that's ideally a place where users help each other as well, instead of relying only on me smiley

For your particular question, the answer is no, I don't have any existing tools to migrate from a MIGX gallery, so a custom script is what you'd need. As you were already going that route, I didn't have much to add to your post, but I should've at the very least responded - sorry about that.
            Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.