We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2 Posts
    Hello togehter,

i have an updated install from modX 0.9.xx to latest Evo 1.4.5 with following PHP Error Message:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in /{PATH}/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(1916) : eval()'d code:599 Stack trace: #0 /{PATH}/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(1916): eval() #1 /{PATH}/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(5441): DocumentParser->evalPlugin('//<?php\n\nif(!cl...', Array) #2 /{PATH}/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(978): DocumentParser->invokeEvent('OnWebPagePreren...', Array) #3 /{PATH}/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(2986): DocumentParser->outputContent() #4 /{PATH}/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(2862): DocumentParser->prepareResponse() #5 /{PATH}/index.php(139): DocumentParser->executeParser() #6 {m in /{PATH}/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(1916) : eval()'d code on line 599

PHP-Version: 7.2.7
    MySQL: 5.5.5-10.1.26-MariaDB-0+deb9u1

Upgrade-Installation told me that everthing is fine - Manager is working like a charm!

Any ideas what'S going on here?

Thank you very much in advance!

BR
      • 953 Posts
      By the looks of things at least one of your snippets is using the outdated "mysql" extension instead of "mysqli"

Check your snippets for "mysql_"

To note:

Evo users are rarely in the forum nowadays, problems should be reported in the Evo GitHub repository
        • 2 Posts
        Hello lusemodx,

Thank you for your fast help! I found some "mysql_"-s and replaced them - additionally I deleted an obsolete plugin (Scheduled tasks from an old modx-installation) and now the site is up and running.

Thanx a lot!!

BR