On March 26, 2019 we launched new MODX Forums. Please join us at the new MODX Community Forums.
Subscribe: RSS
  • First, to clarify, I'm not sure if it's even an issue with Babel, but my other 301s are working just fine.

    Background: site has English .com/ and spanish .com/es

    The 301s on the English are working just fine. Example:
    RewriteRule ^path/page/ https://www.domain.com/path/new-page/ [L,NC,R=301]


    The 301s for the Spanish versions are NOT working, not even giving a 404, just times out. I've tried these with no success:

    RewriteRule ^es/path/page/ https://www.domain.com/es/path/new-page/ [L,NC,R=301]
    
    RewriteRule ^(es)/path/page/ https://www.domain.com/es/path/new-page/ [L,NC,R=301]
    
    RewriteRule ^/es/path/page/ https://www.domain.com/es/path/new-page/ [L,NC,R=301]
    


    UPDATE: I just tried using the Redirector extra and it too fails. [ed. note: mayhemchaos last edited this post 1 year, 3 months ago.]
      Sal Baldovinos
      SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING

      ARIEL DIGITAL | Maximize Your Potential
      www.arieldigitalmarketing.com
    • Caching issue. Resolved.
        Sal Baldovinos
        SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING

        ARIEL DIGITAL | Maximize Your Potential
        www.arieldigitalmarketing.com