We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 58 Posts
    Hi,

How I can add editor in modx and which editor i can because TinyMCS and CKEditor I tried but those are not working with textarea in manager. Default textarea is visible in page.

Thanks
      • 1,145 Posts
      Try TinymceWrapper
        TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
        Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
        5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
        • 58 Posts
        I installed it but still not working.
          • 1,145 Posts
          What are the list of Extras you are using. Let's see if there is a known conflict going on in your case.
            TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
            Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
            5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
            • 58 Posts
            Hi,

You can check attached screen shot

Thanks
              • 58 Posts
              Hi,

I noticed that in system setting, there is no editor is set as default editor and no editor is available in list. What can be issue?

• 58 Posts
                I have installed modx at localhost at local pc and editor is working fine. what can be issue at live?