We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 35 Posts
    I have a lot of documents (resources) in the left panel of the manager and organized them like in the windows explorer. The problem is that when I want to look for a specific resource I have to scroll through the whole list to find what I need. Very tedious task. After editing I look for the next resource. It seems that you cannot sort the resource tree alphabetically. Besides that it also seems that the list has a life of his own. I can see that because there's always another resource at the top after a refresh and the rest of the resources have another sequence. Besides that I can not find build in search functionality.
    Question, is this normal behaviour of Modx? Can I order the resources to fit my needs and keep that order? Where is the basic search functionality?
      • 932 Posts
      There's an uber search bar at the top left you just need to click on the search icon. You can then type in the name of your resource, chunk, snippet, template and it'll quickly feed back results smiley
        ■ email: [email protected] | ■ website: https://alienbuild.uk

The greatest compliment you can give back to us, is to spend a few seconds leaving a rating at our trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/alienbuild.uk about the service we provided. We always drop mention of services offered by businesses we've worked with in the past to those of interest.
        • 35 Posts
        Quote from: lkfranklin at Aug 07, 2018, 06:12 PM
        There's an uber search bar at the top left you just need to click on the search icon. You can then type in the name of your resource, chunk, snippet, template and it'll quickly feed back results smiley

Thanks LK, can not believe my eyes that I overlooked that magnifying glass for quit some time (although it's almost camouflaged against that dark background).