We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 17 Posts
    Error if I enter site.ru/manager/
    Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/users/i/iurabs/domains/gcalendar.ru/core/components/upgrademodx/model/upgrademodx.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/zend-5.5/share/pear') in /home/users/i/iurabs/domains/gcalendar.ru/core/cache/includes/elements/modsnippet/25.include.cache.php on line 117

I restored the site after a vulnerability and now I can not enter the admin area, before trying to install the update through the admin panel when I was still working. Then she again flew off, now the site seems to be working, but I can not enter the admin panel.

Maybe I'm not the one that installed the database? since I do not have a folder for upgrades now

This question has been answered by BobRay. See the first response.

• discuss.answer
      • 24,544 Posts
      Go into the database in PhpMyAdmin. In the modx_dashboard_widget_placement table, delete all the records. Be careful about the table name - the table should have only three feilds: dashboard, widget, and rank.

That won't affect the widgets themselves, but it will remove them from all dashboards. You can put them back later. Re-install UpgradeMODX before putting it back on a dashboard.
        Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 17 Posts
        Quote from: BobRay at Aug 07, 2018, 04:26 PM
        Go into the database in PhpMyAdmin. In the modx_dashboard_widget_placement table, delete all the records. Be careful about the table name - the table should have only three feilds: dashboard, widget, and rank.

That won't affect the widgets themselves, but it will remove them from all dashboards. You can put them back later. Re-install UpgradeMODX before putting it back on a dashboard.

tnx, but need was delete 1 record in modx_dashboard_widget not in modx_dashboard_widget_placement table. Thank You! Now I enter in admin panel and can upgrade modx ^_^
          • 24,544 Posts
          Are you saying that deleting the records in the modx_dashboard_widget_placement table didn't work? I believe it would have if you cleared the cache files.

Which widget did you delete?
            My MODX Extras
            • 17 Posts
            Quote from: BobRay at Aug 07, 2018, 07:43 PM
            Are you saying that deleting the records in the modx_dashboard_widget_placement table didn't work? I believe it would have if you cleared the cache files.

Which widget did you delete?

in modx_dashboard_widget_placement was empety records. i go in modx_dashboard_widget table and see record with UpgradeModxsnippet and delete this record
              • 24,544 Posts
              That's very odd. With no records in the placement table, UGM was not on any dashboard and should never have executed unless the dashboard placements were in the MODX cache.
                My MODX Extras
                • 17 Posts
                Quote from: BobRay at Aug 07, 2018, 07:51 PM
                That's very odd. With no records in the placement table, UGM was not on any dashboard and should never have executed unless the dashboard placements were in the MODX cache.

I dnt know why is it ^_^ I`m bad know DB