We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 140 Posts
    Hi there,

I would like to import 75 resources with ImportX. I want to make use of the publishedon date + the content(scripttags) + tagger tags. When I import a record I get the "Element count do not match. Please check for correct syntax on line [[+line]]." message, so it is the seperators.

So my questions are:

1. How can I import HTML tags in the content column? -> <h2>Welcome..</h2>
    2. [FIXED: make sure there are no whitespaces]
    3. How can I use a publishedon date? -> 2018-07-07
    4. [FIXED: make sure the format is yyyy-mm-dd]
    5. How can I set tags for the Tagger extra? -> nature, culture

I think this extra is very powerful and I hope that it can help me.

Thanks in advance.

CSV
    pagetitle;introtext;content;publishedon;template;tv18;tv22;tagger-1
    Testpage;Text goes here..;<h2>Welcome</h2><p>Text goes here..</p>;2018-07-07;12;test;http://www.google.com;culture, nature

Ilja [ed. note: ilja-web last edited this post 5 years, 9 months ago.]
      • 58 Posts
      Did you find a way to use importx and tagger? I am facing the same issue.

Thanks
      Roy
        • 140 Posts
        No, I did not..

One solution would be to place the tags in a TV and by a plugin set the tagger values, but did not tested it.

Quote from: rdegler at Oct 15, 2018, 05:29 PM
        Did you find a way to use importx and tagger? I am facing the same issue.

Thanks
        Roy
          • 58 Posts
          Thanks for the suggestion!

I am creating a website to index oral history interviews, Tagger is the very good solution for the subjects headings (library of congress headings). But the oral history collections with be imported from csv files sent in from repositories around the state. Since each collection will have a large number of items(interviews) importing is the best solution rather than manual entry.

Roy