We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 9 Posts
    Running 2.6.0-pl on Windows 2016, using IIS.

Several of the packages I have installed appear to be missing their "Extra". (FormIt, and GatewayManager for sure.)
    I'm getting "Successful" install messages when I install the package.

In the error log I am seeing this error:
    (ERROR @ E:\modx2\core\xpdo\xpdo.class.php : 644) Could not load class: ArticlesContainer from mysql.articlescontainer.

Extras installed:

• AjaxForm v 1.1.9-pl
    • CKEditor 1.3.0-pl
    • ClientConfig 1.4.2-pl (Extra is displaying for this one)
    • FormIt 3.0.4-pl
    • Gatewaymanager 1.2.0-pl
    • getpage 1.2.4-pl
    • getResourceField 1.0.3-pl
    • getResources 1.6.1-pl
    • quip 2.3.3-pl
    • SimpleSearch 1.9.2-pl
    • TinyMCE Rich Text Editor 1.2.0-pl

This question has been answered by forbesn. See the first response.

• discuss.answer
      • 9 Posts
      Tried to add a Menu for FormIt and it said it already existed. Looked at the menus table and it had the parent at components. I don't have a menu called components. Changed it to Extras and logged out and back in and now it is there.
        • 1,154 Posts
        Extras are additional tools that extend Modx's functionality. I may be interpreting your words wrong, sorry if so.

If its successful then you are probably installing successfully. The error to me looks very minor, but I can't be sure. It will be because of one of the Extras I guess.

I haven't used formit myself much but if it said the menu existed it was probably the filename you chose, each one will need a unique filename, could be the default filename so already has a file by that name.

For the parents at component you can customize that, I believe.