Having some trouble with my manager login page. All of a sudden it started loading a blank page, and now I can't log in. My site loads and functions fine. It's just the manager login page. I haven't made any changes to ModX or my site before this started happening. It had actually been weeks since I had made a change.
Here's what I've tried so far:
• Clearing my browser's cache and cookies.
• Manually deleting the core/cache folder.
• Running an upgrade to ModX 2.6.4.
Can't really think of what else to try. Any ideas?
Do you mean that yoursite.com/manager is blank, or that you get a blank page after submitting the login form?
Is there anything in the MODX Error log?
The error log should be in the core/cache/logs/ directory.
I'm afraid that's not much help. Some xPDO query is sending an empty argument but there's no easy way to know where it's coming from.
The only things I can think of to try are:
1. Manually delete all files in the core/cache directory (but not the directory itself)
2. Go to the manager login page with your browser in private or incognito mode.
Have you changed anything on the site lately?
What version of MODX?
What version of PHP?