We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 12 Posts
    Everything has been going great until nothing started to save. Then after a cache clear I get the (see attachment). I repaired DB, manually cleared core/cache. I havent even started creating tv's yet. I am hoping to avoid a reinstall. Even when i clear browser cache, flush permissions and logout users, the main log in screen doesn't appear. It goes straight into the manager asking for credentials. If I put those in, then I cannot save and the resources go missing if I am editing a template. Code 401: Unathorized {"success":false,"message":"Access denied.","total":0,"data":[],"object":{"code":401}}
    • Have you tried removing all your cookies for the domain? Sounds like it might be having some issues getting those to stick.
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.