We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 79 Posts
    At my server settings I changed php version from 5.6.35 >> 7.0.29. After that migx was not working. Rolling back to 5.6.35 did not change the problem.

The exact problem I have with migx is that when I am going to Migx management and press the MIGX tab I get a "500 Internal Server Error" window. Using Chrome console I see the following error message: "POST http://xxxxxxxxx.xxx/assets/components/migx/connector.php 500 (Internal Server Error)".

"Add item" is not working either just like a Migx TV I have.

Any ideas?
    • We're building a MODX site in the MODXcloud hosting environment that runs on PHP 7.1 Our project relies heavily on MIGX and we're not having any issue with it. While this isn't exactly an answer to your problem, just wanted to give you a possible alternative option for hosting if you're stuck.
        Precision Web Development ... SmashStack.com
      • When there's a 500 internal server error, the first point of business is to find an error message. It could be an issue with the code and compatibility with PHP7 (which @flinx777's note suggests is not the case), file permissions being set too wide on any directory or the connector file, or something else entirely.

Usually, the information needed to fix that will be written to a PHP or apache error log, but it depends on the server configuration where that can be found.
          Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.