We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 670 Posts
    Hi all!
    I have set up a user who can only view a certain section of pages.
    It's an Articles Blog
    The usr can add a blog post, and publish it - but I keep getting this error message:

Code: 200 OK
    {"success":false,"message":"Permission denied!","total":0,"data":[],"object":[]}

Also - I want to restrict their access to only one media source folder, so they don't upload images all over the place and mess up my housekeeping! is this possible?

Sorry for two questions in one!

Thanks
    Andy

This question has been answered by multiple community members. See the first response.

• discuss.answer
      • 670 Posts
      UPDATE: I have managed to sort the permissions of the media sources, by adding all other media sources to admin only user groups - so it's just the error message issue.
      • discuss.answer
        • 670 Posts
        I just found that view_user needs to be checked fi anyone else wondered!
          • 118 Posts
          Appreciate you updating with the details re. view_user permission. Saved me having to dig around to resolve a similar issue with a Content Editor user saving resources (resource did actually save, just threw the error afterwards).