Subscribe: RSS
  • Revo 2.6.1

    I was making some edits unrelated to getResources / getPage after which the generated links now point to the homepage instead of the individual resource(s). Other than the link issue the getPage call returns the correct results.

    Also, I use getPage elsewhere and those links work fine so whatever the problem it seems to only affect the pages where the below call is used.

    getPage call
    [[!getPage@Pagination?
    	&element=`getResources`
    	&elementClass=`modSnippet`
    	&tpl=`CategoryRow`
    	&hideContainers=`1`
    	&pageVarKey=`page`
    	&parents=`[[*id]]`
    	&includeTVs=`1`
    	&includeContent=`1`
    	&limit=`6`
        &pageLimit=`5`
        &pageNavVar=`page.nav`
    ]]


    The generated link incorrectly points to the homepage.
    <a href="[[~[[+id]]]]">[[+pagetitle]]</a>

    This question has been answered by todd.b. See the first response.

    [ed. note: todd.b last edited this post 10 months ago.]
      Todd
    • Is the property set @Pagination used only on this page? If so could it have been changed or deleted during the other edits you made to the site?
        If I help you out on these forums I would be very grateful if you would consider rating me on Trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/andytough.com

        email: andy@andytough.com | website: https://andytough.com
      • Yes, that pset is only on the problem pages. However, even if I remove it the problem persists.

        Also, I'm using
        [[getResourceField? &id=`[[UltimateParent]]` &field=`pagetitle`]]

        on the same page as the getPage call, albeit for a different purpose. Though I removed it too but still the problem persists.
          Todd
        • Does that property set have cache enabled?

          Have you cleared the cache?

          Could you post the settings for the property set?

          Is the property set still attached to the getPage snippet?
            If I help you out on these forums I would be very grateful if you would consider rating me on Trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/andytough.com

            email: andy@andytough.com | website: https://andytough.com
          • The pset cache is disabled.
            Yes, I cleared the cache (core and browser).
            Yes, I reattached the pset to the getPage call. [ed. note: todd.b last edited this post 10 months ago.]
              Todd
            • discuss.answer
              I replaced the getPage call with pdoPage / Resources and so far it’s working nicely.

              Thanks Andy. [ed. note: todd.b last edited this post 10 months ago.]
                Todd
              • I keep meaning to try the pdoTools. Glad it is working OK now.
                  If I help you out on these forums I would be very grateful if you would consider rating me on Trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/andytough.com

                  email: andy@andytough.com | website: https://andytough.com