We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    I need some ideas / work guides about the following construction:

I've made an migx configuration where it is possible for my client to set up questions and answers. Every answer can have an next_question_ID and the question has an question_ID. Bút every answer can also have sub answers and that can have sub sub answers. So they can be nested.
    On the resource with an other template I've created an tv that reads all the questions and answers and you can select them using checkboxes. So every question and answer can be selected.

But here it comes; how can I generate an functionality that creates an step-by-step process in the questions using the next_question_ID when it's filled and, if not, create an new modal with new answers. The modal isn't the big issue, but the step-by-step process is. So if anyone has ideas about this, pleaaase let me know I'm kinda desperate in this.

P.s. didn't mention it previous, but the step-by-step process does need to filter all elements with the right question and answer.

Thanks a lot!