We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 328 Posts
    Quote from: andytough at Feb 22, 2018, 04:06 PM
    You can try out Modmore extras on it for free on various domains and sub domains like dev.domain.com, domain.dev

https://www.modmore.com/free-development-licenses

I have already tried several times this gallery but my customer don't uderstand. They do not understand why to create a simple page they have to create a gallery.
    • Mark Hamstra Reply #12, 6 years ago
      Depending on how you want to use it, there are some ways to do it automatically. For example in a collection, you can set the default resource type to gallery, and you can add class_key=mgResource to the url when you use something like quick start buttons. It may also be possible to set the type with a plugin ondocdormrendsr but I haven't tried that recently.

Using moregallery as a TV is planned for 2.0, but I don't have any firm timeframe for that.
        Mark Hamstra • Developer spending his days working on Premium Extras and a MODX Site Dashboard with the ability to remotely upgrade MODX and extras to make the MODX world a little better.

Tweet me @mark_hamstra, check my infrequent blog at markhamstra.com, my slightly more frequent ramblings at MODX.today or see code at Github.