We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 56 Posts
    Hi,
    I have a site running on MODX Evolution 1.2.1 (PHP: 5.6.30) with a lot of products. Each product has image resized with TVimageResizer Plugin v1.9.4.6 https://forums.modx.com/index.php/topic,37052.0.html and for Product's Category I cloned this plugin and named TVimageResizer2 to be able to resize images with different sizes.
    Last few months I'm getting errors:
    Plugin parse error, Temporarily disabled 'TVimageResizer '

Plugin parse error, Temporarily disabled 'TVimageResizer2 '

This error apears when trying to save a Product.

So I was thinking about moving to another plugin for Resizing Images that could save images to a specific folder like TVimageResizer. And maybe MODX Evo => Evolution CMS.

Can someone advice any plugin that could work with Evolution CMS?
      Using: MODx Evo 1.0.6 / Revo 2.2.5
      • 953 Posts
      You probably wont get an answer here - post your question in the Evo GitHub, you might also get an updated version there, who knows

The russian speaking community have taken over development of Evo, so they might be able to help you better than others

Just post a problem with the plugin in GitHub e.g TVimageResizer Plugin Parse Error
        • 56 Posts
        @iusemodx Thanks for advice!
          • 953 Posts
          If you want maximum support, you should not only write in Russian on GitHub

You already have it here in English, so please copy it over as well, for your own benefit smiley

Its not only Russian speakers in the Evo dev team, the team is international
            • 56 Posts
            Quote from: iusemodx at Feb 09, 2018, 09:51 AM
            If you want maximum support, you should not only write in Russian on GitHub

You already have it here in English, so please copy it over as well, for your own benefit smiley

Its not only Russian speakers in the Evo dev team, the team is international
            Ok, thanks again smiley