We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7 Posts
    Hi community,

I can't get Archivist to work with Collections. I end up with a blank page when clicking on a month from the archivist list.
    [Resource]
    https://docs.modx.com/extras/revo/archivist

Blogit container template:

<h3>Archief</h3>
    <ul>
     [[!Archivist? &target=`10` &parents=`2` &useFurls=`0` &limit=`5` setLocale=`nl`]]
    </ul>

&parent=`2` is a collection and &target=`10` is the resource that should show the result.

Archief resource (id=10)

[[!getArchives?
       &parents=`2`
    ]]

<h2>[[!+arc_month_name]] [[!+arc_year]] Archief</h2>
    [[!+archives]]

Specs
    - MODX version: Revo 2.5.8-pl over https
    - Server: Nginx

Troubleshoot:

1. Empty site & URI cache
    2. When clicking on a result of the Archivist list, it returns a blank page @:
      mydomain.nl/index.php?id=7&arc_year=2017&arc_month=10
    3. The collection (parents=`2`) is not hidden from menu, neither are the resources in it.

What am I missing? [ed. note: kenjiro last edited this post 6 years, 5 months ago.]
      • 17 Posts
      Sounds like the same issue I have been experiencing. I know it's older but I will follow this thread for any help or solutions.

Seems like "Archivist" has minimum support recently, but I do not see another solution out there that produces these results.
        Tink!
        • 1,118 Posts
        Quote from: smorris at Jun 07, 2018, 06:47 PM
        Sounds like the same issue I have been experiencing. I know it's older but I will follow this thread for any help or solutions.

Seems like "Archivist" has minimum support recently, but I do not see another solution out there that produces these results.

Can you share the link you followed to resolve this?
          • 1,118 Posts
          UPDATE - I had an issue with an old ifEval code call in the getArchives tpl which was the cause of this issue and not getArchives as I had originally thought!