New Community Forums are coming. Watch this space for news.
Subscribe: RSS
  • Is it possible somehow for MODx manager to not be able to display content from the database??? Front end is fine - DB seems fine. But in the manager - resources list empty, elements list empty, system settings empty - even Reports > System Info database info is empty.. see attached... ?

Any ideas???
    • Quote from: dubbs at Oct 13, 2017, 03:49 PM
      Is it possible somehow for MODx manager to not be able to display content from the database??? Front end is fine - DB seems fine. But in the manager - resources list empty, elements list empty, system settings empty - even Reports > System Info database info is empty.. see attached... ?

Any ideas???

Config file is all correct - have re-run setup - in advanced mode and connection test to db worked fine...

Cache been cleared many times, both on site and browser... makes no sense!!
      • Just upgraded to 2.3.1 and still the same issue...?????
        • ok - cleared all caches and bang it appeared... odd! but glad all sorted...
          • I'm glad you got it sorted, but definitely upgrade the site. Cache corruption was more common in the early 2.x versions and several serious security vulnerabilities have been fixed.

I recommend the UpgradeMODX extra.

Upgrade to 2.4.0, then 2.5.0, then the current version.
              Did I help you? Buy me a beer
              Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
              MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
              My MODX Extras
              Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting