We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,118 Posts
    Is it possible somehow for MODx manager to not be able to display content from the database??? Front end is fine - DB seems fine. But in the manager - resources list empty, elements list empty, system settings empty - even Reports > System Info database info is empty.. see attached... ?

Any ideas???
      • 1,118 Posts
      Quote from: dubbs at Oct 13, 2017, 03:49 PM
      Is it possible somehow for MODx manager to not be able to display content from the database??? Front end is fine - DB seems fine. But in the manager - resources list empty, elements list empty, system settings empty - even Reports > System Info database info is empty.. see attached... ?

Any ideas???

Config file is all correct - have re-run setup - in advanced mode and connection test to db worked fine...

Cache been cleared many times, both on site and browser... makes no sense!!
        • 1,118 Posts
        Just upgraded to 2.3.1 and still the same issue...?????
          • 1,118 Posts
          ok - cleared all caches and bang it appeared... odd! but glad all sorted...
            • 24,544 Posts
            I'm glad you got it sorted, but definitely upgrade the site. Cache corruption was more common in the early 2.x versions and several serious security vulnerabilities have been fixed.

I recommend the UpgradeMODX extra.

Upgrade to 2.4.0, then 2.5.0, then the current version.
              Did I help you? Buy me a beer
              Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
              MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
              My MODX Extras
              Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting