We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 13 Posts
    In the settings I chose the default template # 4, but when creating a new resource - the template # 2 is automatically selected. Such a bug is only observed when I create a new resource like this: right-click on the already created resource - create - the document. If I create a new resource through the plus button (in the menu header) or through the "quickly create" item - the template is selected correctly - # 4
    How debug?
      • 24,544 Posts
      I'm confused. From your description, it sounds like you are creating an already-created resource. Are you maybe creating a child resource under the already-created resource? In that case, the child will normally get the template of the parent rather than the default template.
        Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 13 Posts
        Quote from: BobRay at Sep 29, 2017, 05:06 AM
        I'm confused. From your description, it sounds like you are creating an already-created resource. Are you maybe creating a child resource under the already-created resource? In that case, the child will normally get the template of the parent rather than the default template.
        But why when I creating a child resource under the already-created resource in mode ''fast create" - there are default template? When 'fast-create" - default template, when "create" - parents template - wtf?0_o
          • 24,544 Posts
          AFAIK, it should be the parent template either way. What version of MODX are you using?
            Did I help you? Buy me a beer
            Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
            MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
            My MODX Extras
            Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting