We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,024 Posts
    Hi,

I m trying to create a MIGx package as shown in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwzx6O7zdaU by Gel Studios.
    All "seems" fine, except for the image saving and the RTE does not function. What am I doing wrong, I can t find it,

Here s the code s.
    After creating fieldtabs and colums etc and creating tables etc, I get the form as shown in the image. When I save, nothing happens.
    I managed one save at a certain point resulting in output as shown in link.http://admaaskookinspiratie.nl/recepten-van-ad-maas.html.
    I installed the Tiny MCE wrapper, but save does not function, error log is empty.

The XML, I think problem might be the image.
    <model package="testimonials" baseClass="xPDOObject" platform="mysql" defaultEngine="MyISAM" version="1.1">
    	<object class="Recept" table="recepten" extends="xPDOSimpleObject">
    <field key="name" dbtype="varchar" precision="250" phptype="string" null="false" default="" />
    <field key="beschrijving" dbtype="varchar" precision="250" phptype="string" null="false" default="" />
    <field key="ingredienten" dbtype="varchar" precision="250" phptype="string" null="false" default="" />
    <field key="image" dbtype="varchar" phptype="string" null="true" default="" />
    <field key="bereidingswijze" dbtype="varchar" precision="250" phptype="string" null="false" default="" />
    <field key="deleted" dbtype="int" precision="1" attributes="unsigned" phptype="integer" null="false" default="0" />
    <field key="published" dbtype="int" precision="1" attributes="unsigned" phptype="integer" null="false" default="0" />
    	</object>
    </model>
    [ed. note: franklos last edited this post 6 years, 10 months ago.]
      • 1,024 Posts
      Solved,

problem was TinyMCE, after uninstalling the packages that were unused, and uninstalling and removing TinyMCE. I reinstalled the latter and all was fine,