We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 315 Posts
    I've recently updated our web site to v1.2.1. Whilst it works I've found that going to the manager to confirm the configuration settings results in a Page 404 not found. It does seem as though most actions requiring a save cause the same 404.

I've try to eliminate things to find out why but alas I cannot see anything wrong with the setup.

Is there anyone able to offer a possible solution or where to look?

Thanks,
      BBloke
      • 634 Posts
      I had similar issues in one server using PHP 7, saving in manager caused randomly 404 error. However, I did not investigate this much as I just reverted back to PHP 5.6 where all worked fine.
        Mikko Lammi, Owner at Maagit
        • 315 Posts
        The site was originally 1.2 so I upgraded to 1.2.1. The PHP version is 5.6.30. I can see the system info but saving the config causes the 404 so the update won't complete. I've tired to do the install again to see if that will get me past but alas. Nada.
          BBloke
          • 315 Posts
          Had to bite the bullet. Decided to download the site and setup on a development box and re-ran the install. Worked a treat. Finished it off by transferring just the database back.
            BBloke
            • 8 Posts
            One time I had similar things. All worked fine as I manually cleared some old (and wrong) plugin-entries in the database.