We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 670 Posts
    HI There,

I keep seeing this error in my logs, but I cannot work out what's causing it specifically:

[2017-05-22 11:42:39] (ERROR @ /home/account/public_html/site/core/components/formz/processors/mgr/tv/output/formz.class.php : 15) PHP warning: array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array

I had an error log of 20MB with mainly this error - any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    Andy
      • 24,544 Posts
      The code of that class constructor seems fine. I tested it.

Argument 2 is the config array (e.g., $scriptProperties). The code that instantiates the Formz class is sending something other than an array (most likely a string or null) as the second argument to the FormZ constructor.

The code of the class is here, but I couldn't find where it's instantiated.
        Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 670 Posts
        Quote from: BobRay at May 23, 2017, 05:11 AM
        The code of that class constructor seems fine. I tested it.

Argument 2 is the config array (e.g., $scriptProperties). The code that instantiates the Formz class is sending something other than an array (most likely a string or null) as the second argument to the FormZ constructor.

The code of the class is here, but I couldn't find where it's instantiated.

Do you think it's worth reinstalling the extra to see if it clears the problem?
          • 24,544 Posts
          It can't hurt. It if doesn't work, you can file a bug report here: https://github.com/silentworks/formz/issues
            My MODX Extras
            • 670 Posts
            Thanks Bob,
            I tried to reinstall but got a bunch of errors which seem related:

xPDOVehicle validator failed: type php (/home/user/public_html/site/core/packages/formz-1.1.1-pl/xPDOTransportVehicle/426db02a2cb55b21728059772f45e8ad.validate.formit.validator)

xPDOVehicle validator failed: type php (/home/user/public_html/site/core/packages/formz-1.1.1-pl/xPDOTransportVehicle/96351d0ec1acfdeabf57bf3d9c393bea.validate.formitfastpack.validator)

Skipping vehicle object of class modPluginEvent (data object exists and cannot be upgraded); criteria: Array
            (
                [pluginid] => 16
                [event] => OnTVInputRenderList
            )

Skipping vehicle object of class modPluginEvent (data object exists and cannot be upgraded); criteria: Array
            (
                [pluginid] => 16
                [event] => OnTVOutputRenderList
            )

(
                [pluginid] => 16
                [event] => OnTVOutputRenderPropertiesList
            )

I have submitted this as a bug report - will update if it gets resolved.

Thanks
            Andy
              • 24,544 Posts
              The re-install errors are just reporting that those objects already exist and were installed as un-updatable, so probably not related to your problem.
                My MODX Extras