We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,145 Posts
    I dont have a "tinymcewrapper" folder in assets/components/
    That was a bad install.
    I would reinstall
      TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
      Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
      5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
      • 92 Posts
      I have done a reinstall. The same...
        • 92 Posts
        Ok, now the tinyMCE don't appear anymore.

I reinstall TinyMCEWrapperDIY serval times. The same. I can't get code-mirror (inside TinyMCE) to run.

Then I install TinyMCEWrapper. Inside that code-mirror run. But I have all the buttons that I don't want.

Therefore I deinstalled TinyMCEWrapper and activated TinyMCEWrapperDIY. I thought the missing files will stay there. So TinyMCEWrapperDIY
        would run with code-mirror.

Now no TinyMCE-Editor will show up anymore. Under SYSTEM -> Editor tinymcewarpper is there

Update: TinyMCE show up - > the standard chunk was not renamed.
        But, the file to activate code-mirror ist still missing.
          • 1,145 Posts
          Sorry, Version 3 will clarify all this confusion.

TinymceWrapperDIY (as the description says) will not install anything in the assets folder, it's really a Do It Yourself Extra for advanced users ...

TinymceWrapper is the suite - it has everything.

Install/keep ONLY ONE of these Extras!

To maintain your changes, please use chunkSuffix in the TinymceWrapper Plugin settings
          Here is the official thread
          https://forums.modx.com/thread/?thread=97694&page=42

TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
            Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
            5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.