Need your help - can't figure out what to do.
The thing is there is a website that have worked quite perfectly for many months until recently. Last week I noticed that browsers don't display images and texts from resources, lines with code are just left blank. The problem is only with custom TVs; *pagetitle, *alias, *content
, etc. work correctly.
First I thought there must be a problem with caching, but then I tried to create a new resource by duplicating an existing one and find out that the system can't really update info for custom TVs (with *pagetitle, *alias, *content
again there is no problem, information was updated and displayed). So now I think the problem has something to do with database, but can't really figure out where to start.
Please advise me