We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 4 Posts
    A website that was previously on 1.0.8 on a Ubuntu 12.04 & PHP 5.3.10 was moved to a new server Centos 7 & PHP 5.6.30 and at that time upgraded to 1.0.15. The site is working fine except for back end access. You can log in but cannot Edit or Add anything.

This is the only error I see in the log file:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare mm_renameTab() (previously declared in /sites/xxx/www/htdocs/assets/plugins/managermanager/functions/tabs.inc.php:9) in /sites/xxx/www/htdocs/assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/mm_renametab/mm_renametab.php on line 50, referer: http://xxx/manager/index.php?a=1&f=tree

I understand the theory behind "wrap it in a conditional using function_exists" but why is that necessary in a default install?

The new server is running PHP 5.6.30

Am I missing anything else and any suggestion to fix this issue?

Thanks
      • 571 Posts
      Could it be anything to do with SELinux? I seem to remember this is enabled by default in CentOS.

Find out if SELinux is on: getenforce
      Temporarily turn off SELinux: echo 0 > /selinux/enforce
      Turn on again: echo 1 > /selinux/enforce
        If I help you out on these forums I would be very grateful if you would consider rating me on Trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/andytough.com

email: [email protected] | website: https://andytough.com
        • 4 Posts
        Quote from: andytough at Apr 21, 2017, 12:45 PM
        Could it be anything to do with SELinux? I seem to remember this is enabled by default in CentOS.

Thanks for the suggestion

getenforce: says it it is disabled
          • 4 Posts
          Quote from: kezzak at Apr 21, 2017, 10:38 PM
          Quote from: andytough at Apr 21, 2017, 12:45 PM

Thanks for the suggestion

getenforce: says it it is disabled

Quote from: kezzak at Apr 21, 2017, 05:35 AM
          A website that was previously on 1.0.8 on a Ubuntu 12.04 & PHP 5.3.10 was moved to a new server Centos 7 & PHP 5.6.30 and at that time upgraded to 1.0.15. The site is working fine except for back end access. You can log in but cannot Edit or Add anything.

This is the only error I see in the log file:

mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare mm_renameTab() (previously declared in /sites/xxx/www/htdocs/assets/plugins/managermanager/functions/tabs.inc.php:9) in /sites/xxx/www/htdocs/assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/mm_renametab/mm_renametab.php on line 50, referer: http://xxx/manager/index.php?a=1&f=tree

I understand the theory behind "wrap it in a conditional using function_exists" but why is that necessary in a default install?

The new server is running PHP 5.6.30

Am I missing anything else and any suggestion to fix this issue?

Thanks

I have moved this to the top level forum
            • 953 Posts
            @Kezzak

Please do not duplicate posts, especially when your post is/has already being/been answered by other forum users. This simply makes things more complicated and can get things messed up.

I have deleted the duplicate post and as you can see, this post is now in the top level. [ed. note: iusemodx last edited this post 7 years ago.]
              • 4 Posts
              Quote from: iusemodx at Apr 22, 2017, 08:43 PM
              @Kezzak

Please do not duplicate posts, especially when your post is/has already being/been answered by other forum users. This simple makes things more complicated and can get things messed up.

I have deleted the duplicate post and as you can see, this post is now in the top level.

Oh sorry about that. Is is my first time here and I wanted to move it as I thought might get more response at this level.

Appreciate you deleting the other post.