We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • In a couple of sites I solved with donshakespeare suggestion:

<a href="[[[[+id:notempty=`~[[+id]]`]]]]">

IMPORTANT: I had to edit also default chunks... for example for the extra siblingnav I was using only property rowTpl, but I had to force also nextTpl and prevTpl to use a cleaned chunks, not the default ones...

In a template I changed from:

This didn't work...

[[*parentMenu:notempty=`
    		<div class="header-menu-third">
    			<div class="header-menu-third__title">
    				<a href="[[~[[*parentMenu]]? &scheme=`full`]]">[[#[[*parentMenu]].pagetitle]]</a>
    			</div>
    			<div class="header-menu-third__inner">
    				[[Wayfinder? &startId=`[[*parentMenu]]` &outerClass=`menu menu-slider-lt` &hereClass=`current` &level=`1` &limit=`10`]]
    			</div>
    		</div>
    		`]]

to

[[[[*parentMenu:notempty=`
    		<div class="header-menu-third">
    			<div class="header-menu-third__title">
    				<a href="~[[*parentMenu]]? &scheme=`full`">#[[*parentMenu]].pagetitle</a>
    			</div>
    			<div class="header-menu-third__inner">
    				Wayfinder? &startId=`[[*parentMenu]]` &outerClass=`menu menu-slider-lt` &hereClass=`current` &level=`1` &limit=`10`
    			</div>
    		</div>
    		`]]]]

[ed. note: tillilab last edited this post 6 years, 6 months ago.]
      TilliLab | MODX Ambassador
      website
      • 8 Posts
      Quote from: donshakespeare at Jul 02, 2017, 07:28 PM
      Ya'll have Tagger installed and running?

I met this error in Tagger. It seems that it takes into account the output resource of articles with the tag as a resource with the same label. Is there a solution to this problem?

-----------------
      Upd.
      As it turned out, the problem appears due to the fact that the tagger database has been saved to a remote resource. I edited the ID of the remote resource, replacing the id with the existing one. Perhaps someone knows more native methods of solving the problem, so that in the future you do not have to deal with such a sitau tion? (Text - Google Translate)
      [ed. note: arimanr last edited this post 6 years, 6 months ago.]
        • 24,544 Posts
        I may have found the cause of the problem on my site (or part of it). It happens when viewing the most recent Article and I suspect that it's because there is no "next" article so, the [[+href]] placeholder is getting set to [[~0]]. I've had no luck finding the code that's causing it, but changing LOG_LEVEL_ERROR to LOG_LEVEL_INFO in the log line in the modParser class file (core/model/modx/modparser.class.php file as suggested earlier in this thread made it go away.

Did I help you? Buy me a beer
          Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
          MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
          My MODX Extras
          Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting