We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 77 Posts
    Hallo,

in an Evo 1.2 installation which was working fine after update from 1.0.6, since some days we are no more able to save documents anymore. There is a clear manager right frame after saving, resulting from an internal server error when saving.

I tracked down via Firebug that the 500 error occurs after a POST request with referrer
    http://www. ... .de/manager/index.php?a=27&r=1&id=668

The last change that had be made before was that PHP has been updated from 5.6.2 to 5.6.30, this is what the provider said.

I'm lost at the moment, and really hope somebody can help or give a hint ...

Thanks
    Guenter

This question has been answered by hgw7m. See the first response.

• 315 Posts
      I'm not really sure if I can help. I've always kept up with keeping things updated. I did have an issue with one website where I could get back to it. I decided to copy the update files back into the root of the installation and re-ran /install. It did seem to bring it back to life.

Have you tried that?
        BBloke
        • 953 Posts
        +1 @BBloke

That usually works if there has been some problems with the DB

If you are still using 1.2 you should update to 1.2.1, this could also "jump start" your website
        • discuss.answer
          • 77 Posts
          Quote from: BBloke at Feb 09, 2017, 02:28 PM
          I'm not really sure if I can help. I've always kept up with keeping things updated. I did have an issue with one website where I could get back to it. I decided to copy the update files back into the root of the installation and re-ran /install. It did seem to bring it back to life.

Have you tried that?

Hello, yes I had tried that.

What solved the problem was to repare the directResize plugin, file directResize.php - there were some lines to change.

Thanks anyway for your hint.