We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 26 Posts
    Im decent with modX but Im an idiot in most of the blood n guts. Im setting up DocCalendar and it's just about perfect for my applications. I was wondering if there's a way to add an option for recurring dates (like every Monday or daily, etc). Im also wanting change the time from 24 hour to 12 hour. Can anyone help me out?

If any modx developers were really bored, I would pay someone to tweak this calendar to my needs.

Peace & Blessings.

• 26 Posts
      Im wondering if there is a way to add a tv to the resource for additinal dates. That much I could do, but the part that would get DocCalendar to READ those TVs and display on the calendar, I dont know how to do.

Or a check box or drop down for weekly, monthly, every other week/month, etc.

Maybe you can see a better way?

Anyone lend a hand? I would really appreciate it
        • 1,198 Posts
        Hi, sorry i'm very busy these days.

I was wondering if there's a way to add an option for recurring dates (like every Monday or daily, etc)

About recurring events - FullCalendar does not have real recurring events - but you can get something similiar

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15161654/recurring-events-in-fullcalendar

Im also wanting change the time from 24 hour to 12 hour. Can anyone help me out?

you can set with snippet parameters &startTime and &endTime
        you can set days with &dow parameter: '1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7'; // days of week. an array of zero-based day of week integers (0=Sunday)

Free MODx Graphic resources and Templates www.tattoocms.it
          -----------------------------------------------------

MODx IT  www.modx.it
          -----------------------------------------------------

bubuna.com - Web & Multimedia Design