We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 137 Posts
    I know i can add &where in wayfinder call like this

[[Wayfinder? &startId=`0` &level=`1` &where=`{"tv.NavigationPosition:=":1, "OR:tv.NavigationPosition:=":2}` &outerTpl=`@CODE <nav class="main-navigation"><ul class="main-nav">[[+wf.wrapper]]</ul></nav>`]]

NavigationPosition is my tv, but it returns all not just filter id by where?

This question has been answered by miomir.dancevic. See the first response.

[ed. note: miomir.dancevic last edited this post 7 years, 1 month ago.]
      <a href="www.play2web.com" title="izrada web sajtova">Izrada web sajtova</a>
      • 571 Posts
        If I help you out on these forums I would be very grateful if you would consider rating me on Trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/andytough.com

email: [email protected] | website: https://andytough.com
        • 137 Posts
        Can you please show me how?
          • 833 Posts
          Based on that discussion on Stackoverflow, the simplest option seems to be pdoMenu, which is an improved alternative to Wayfinder

With pdoMenu:
          [[pdoMenu? 
            &startId=`0` 
            &level=`1` 
            &includeTVs=`NavigationPosition`
            &where=`{"TVNavigationPosition.value:=":1, "OR:TVNavigationPosition.value:=":2}`
            &outerTpl=`@CODE <nav class="main-navigation"><ul class="main-nav">[[+wf.wrapper]]</ul></nav>`
          ]]

You will need to install pdoTools for this to work.
            A MODx Fanatic
            • 137 Posts
            Quote from: treigh at Jan 21, 2017, 09:03 PM
            Based on that discussion on Stackoverflow, the simplest option seems to be pdoMenu, which is an improved alternative to Wayfinder

With pdoMenu:
            [[pdoMenu? 
              &startId=`0` 
              &level=`1` 
              &where=`{"TVNavigationPosition.value:=":1, "OR:TVNavigationPosition.value:=":2}`
              &outerTpl=`@CODE <nav class="main-navigation"><ul class="main-nav">[[+wf.wrapper]]</ul></nav>`
            ]]

This does not work it return empty, i dont think TVNavigationPosition is correct?

When i remove WHERE it returns all again, and if i do

[[*NavigationPosition]] it will return value [ed. note: miomir.dancevic last edited this post 7 years, 1 month ago.]
            • discuss.answer
              • 137 Posts
              Quote from: treigh at Jan 21, 2017, 09:03 PM

With pdoMenu:
              [[pdoMenu? 
                &startId=`0` 
                &level=`1` 
              ]]

The problem is that when TV value is number it return empty row, i have changed to string, and now work ok like this

[[pdoMenu? 
              		&startId=`0` 
              		&level=`1` 
              		&where=`[{"TVNavigationPosition.value:LIKE":"%Both%", "OR:TVNavigationPosition.value:LIKE":"%Bottom%"}]`
              		&outerTpl=`@CODE  <ul class="list-inline">[[+wf.wrapper]]</ul>`
              		]]
                • 833 Posts
                For the where property, pdoMenu expects the TV prefix in front of the name of your tv so it knows which table to select. So TVNavigationPosition is technically valid. I'll check when I have chance.
                  A MODx Fanatic
                  • 833 Posts
                  The problem is that when TV value is number it return empty row, i have changed to string, and now work ok like this

In that case, this should also work:
                  &where=`[{"TVNavigationPosition.value:LIKE":"%1%", "OR:TVNavigationPosition.value:LIKE":"%2%"}]`
                    A MODx Fanatic
                    • 137 Posts
                    Quote from: treigh at Jan 21, 2017, 10:51 PM

In that case, this should also work:
                    &where=`[{"TVNavigationPosition.value:LIKE":"%1%", "OR:TVNavigationPosition.value:LIKE":"%2%"}]`

Strange but it does not, again empty value
                      • 833 Posts
                      Interesting. At least now you have a workaround.
                        A MODx Fanatic