We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 169 Posts
    I need a way to customize the buttons for tinymce for at least two different tv. Is this possible (without mcewrapper)?
    Or alternatively deactivate the Editor for the content field.
    Btw another curious thing: deactivating the editor under settings of a ressource still leaves the editor intact, but with default configuration. How to controll this?
      • 1,145 Posts
      Without TinymceWrapper? tough one! I have no clue wink

With TinymceWrapper
      Target all or specific TVs
      https://forums.modx.com/thread/97694/support-comments-for-tinymcewrapper?page=10#dis-post-532291

Deactivate content field, do anything!!!!

The answer is YES, YES, YES (with TinymceWrapper)

TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
        Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
        5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
        • 169 Posts
        Hi donshakespeare,

is it possible to restict TinymceWrapper to a certain context? And keep the actual Editor config in the others?
          • 1,145 Posts
          What do you mean by " And keep the actual Editor config in the others"?
            Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
            5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
            • 169 Posts
            I mean to leave the other contexts somehow untouched with the „normal“ editor and configure only one contexts tvs with the TinymceWrapper.
              • 1,145 Posts
              Wait for future releases; I have a mind to make TinymceWrapper Contextual.
              Awesome stuff
                • 169 Posts
                OK. Have to wait. Thanks and cheers