We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 151 Posts
    So, I have a blog (collections) where an editor can add and update articles.

In my form customization I give access to the tab 'settings' and there I checked out everything on that tab except the 'published' fields. I've done this for create and for update.

Now the editor can choose a different date when making a new article or updating.

When making (create) an article (as an editor) the tab 'settings' is shown correctly and you can select a publish date.

But when updating the article the tab 'settings' is gone!

Anyone has any idea how this is coming? I have for the moment no clue. It has to be something with permissions because when I do the same as an admin I do have the settings-tab with only the publish fields on it.

An other solution would be to set the publish fields to the 'document'-tab, but I don't know if this is possible.

This question has been answered by sitsol. See the first response.

• discuss.answer
      • 151 Posts
      Fixed!!

So I had some empty slots in my form customization, I think of templates that have been deleted later on.

I've deleted these slots.

Then I deleted also the slot for the blog-update and rebuild it from scratch.

Now the settings-tab is back with only the publish-fields in it when updating the resource.

I'm not sure why this is happening.