We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 60 Posts
    Is there a Ticker Widget for Evo 1.2? I found when I upgraded that my ticker stopped working.

It's so long since I set it up I forgot how it worked but I think there was a drop down
    ticker widget option which is no longer available in the CMS. Any suggestions as to how to restore the function?

Mark
      • 953 Posts
      Hi Mark

May I suggest you report this on GitHub, as I have just looked and see that multiple widgets have been removed

So this, in my opinion, is a compatibility issue and should possibly be checked, or at least a reason should be given why the widgets have been removed

The documentation still has the full list of widgets
        • 60 Posts
        Quote from: iusemodx at Dec 12, 2016, 01:38 PM
        Hi Mark

May I suggest you report this on GitHub, as I have just looked and see that multiple widgets have been removed

So this, in my opinion, is a compatibility issue and should possibly be checked, or at least a reason should be given why the widgets have been removed

The documentation still has the full list of widgets

Thanks. I've submitted a short entry to GitHub about the missing widget.

Are there alternative tickers that people are using? It's not hugely important but it was a feature I liked.

Mark