Paulp thanks for reply,
Really I haven't made any change in the files or folders. But moments ago i get a message from google search console:
Google has detected that your site has been hacked by a third party who created malicious content on some of your pages. This critical issue utilizes your site’s reputation to show potential visitors unexpected or harmful content on your site or in search results. It also lowers the quality of results for Google Search users. Therefore, we have applied a manual action to your site that will warn users of hacked content when your site appears in search results. To remove this warning, clean up the hacked content, and file a reconsideration request. After we determine that your site no longer has hacked content, we will remove this manual action.
Following are one or more example URLs where we found pages that have been compromised. Review them to gain a better sense of where this hacked content appears. The list is not exhaustive.
My site was hacked, is it the cause of: Your host needs to use PHP 5.3.10 or higher to run this version of Joomla! or Warning: require_once(/home/elranch6/public_html/includes/defines.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/elranch6/public_html/index.php on line 89
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/elranch6/public_html/includes/defines.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php53/lib/php') in /home/elranch6/public_html/index.php on line 89