We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 433 Posts
    When I change the template of a new, not yet saved resource and accept the alert 'are you sure you want to change the template..', something goes wrong with the redirect url. It looks like this:

http://www.mywebsite.nl/manager/?a=resource/create&id=undefined&reload=5808d46f9d5895.59181424&class_key=modDocument

And I get a 404 response.

I'm not sure where to look for a solution.

Revolution 2.5.1
    - ContentBlocks 1.5.0
    - Collections 3.5.0
    - Redactor 2.2.0
    - and some more, but I think these are the ones that could have something to do with it, although deactivating these plugins doesn't fix it.

PS I did find an issue on github from 2012 describing kind of the same problem, but I checked and the suggested fix was already implemented in my installation (not so surprising since it was from 2012 ;-)

Hoping someone has had this problem before and can help me!
      • 97 Posts
      Are you logged in with full administrator rights?

You marked id=undefinded as bold: The id is not created as long your document isn't saved, so this is not uncommon ..

What happens when you save the document before and then change the template?
        • 433 Posts
        Yes, I'm logged in with full administrator rights.
        I marked that part bold because when I change 'undefined' to for example 0 (zero) the manager page loads normally.
        But I see now that on other sites it says undefined as well (but I just don't get the 404).

When I save first and then change the template it's working normally, so maybe this is not such a big issue after all. I'll just have to explain that to my client. ...Should have tried that before posting :-D

Thanks for your help!