We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 18 Posts
    I've run into an issue when trying to browse the Forms category in the Package Manager on a 2.5.1 install and a 2.5.0 Revolution install.

When I go to Package Management -> Download Extras, then click on the "Forms" category on the left.
    This shows a list of Form extras, but if I try to change the sorting order to anything other then "Top Rated", I get this error displayed:

An error occurred while connecting to the Provider: [[+error]]

If I go to another category, like "Email" and change the sorting to "Most Downloads" and then go back to the "Forms" category, I don't get a list of form categories, just the same list from when I was in the "email" category. and the results say there are only 2 pages (page 1 of 2). If you click the "Next page" arrow at the bottom of the list it jumps to page "2 of 5" and clicking the button for "Previous Page" doesn't work to try and get back to page 1.

My theory is, that the problem is caused by AjaxForm Extra, I get the same unresponsive/broken results when trying to search for AjaxForm in extras. However trying the same from the modx.com website works fine.

All other categories in Package Manager are working.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? or is something off on my installs...? [ed. note: fosterscape last edited this post 7 years, 7 months ago.]
      -Jeremy