We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 141 Posts
    Hi All,

We are a design agency (ArmstrongQ) looking for any experienced MODX developers who are interested in helping with overflow work based in Sydney, Australia. If you are interested please contact me here (via private message).

Hope this is an ok spot to post this. Please redirect me if I have posted this in the incorrect section. [ed. note: glynszasz last edited this post 6 years, 6 months ago.]
      Glyn Szasz
      Sydney, Australia

Happy to help (when can) and happy to learn

If you are a Sydney based MODX developer would love to hear from you. Please contact me.
      • 47 Posts
      Hi Glyn - I've sent you a PM. Please let me know if you haven't received it.
        • 141 Posts
        Just bumping this thread to see if there are any other developers particularly in Sydney, Australia who are interested in helping my agency out. Please contact me.

I really love MODX and have been using it for a very long time and really do not wish to have to change (and learn) a whole new system because my office can not find anybody to take on my work when I am on holidays.

Here's hoping somebody local to Sydney will message me.

Glyn
          Glyn Szasz
          Sydney, Australia

Happy to help (when can) and happy to learn

If you are a Sydney based MODX developer would love to hear from you. Please contact me.