On March 26, 2019 we launched new MODX Forums. Please join us at the new MODX Community Forums.
Subscribe: RSS
  • morganempower Reply #1, 4 years ago
    Any idea on how to create a redirect weblink?

I want users to be able to click on this link (orange "MORE" Button) and it send them to a different link. Right now it just opens up as the template i created for it.

Attached are one note clips of the settings i can change.

http://ragecycles.com/the-tuesday-ten.php

• Which version of MODX?

Create a resource and give it a content type of weblink. Assign the url. In Revolution you can drag and drop the resource into the place that you want it. In Evolution you will want to assign the menu location manually.
        Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
        "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
        Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster
      • Which version of MODX?

Create a resource and give it a content type of weblink. Assign the url. In Revolution you can drag and drop the resource into the place that you want it. In Evolution you will want to assign the menu location manually.
          Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
          "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
          Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster