We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 47 Posts
    I'm to stupid to integrate a list of styles for the TinyMCE RTE add-on. I tried several ways, like comma separated list, ... I also tried to copy the complete example from the docs in the field. It's not possible. Please can you give me an short example how to integrate a list?

Thanks
      • 247 Posts
      It's been years since I used TinyMCE, so I might be way off base here, but the way I remember it was you could simply create a custom stylesheet containing the classes you wanted to show in TinyMCE and link it using the editor_css_path system setting. Is that something you've already tried?
        • 47 Posts
        In the basic TinyMCE from splittingred you can add classes with title=name but in TinyMCE RTE from the boxer there is a other way. Which editor do you use?
          • 1,145 Posts
          I'm too stupid to integrate a list of styles for the TinyMCE RTE add-on. I tried several ways, like comma separated list, ... I also tried to copy the complete example from the docs in the field. It's not possible. Please can you give me an short example how to integrate a list?

I think, only TinymceWrapper is currently supported here on the forum.
          With TinymceWrapper, whatever you see on the TinyMCE docs, can be done, period! no stupid magic to implore first.

Just paste that in your init chunk, done!
          tinymce.init({
            ... ,
            link_class_list: [
              {title: 'None', value: ''},
              {title: 'prettyLink', value: 'prettyLink'},
              {title: 'colorBox', value: 'colorBox'}
            ],
            image_class_list: [
              {title: 'None', value: ''},
              {title: 'prettyPhoto', value: 'prettyPhoto'},
              {title: 'colorBox', value: 'colorBox'}
            ],
          })

And stop feeling stupid, start feeling awesome with TinymceWrapper smiley
          Maybe it is past high time to make that irreversible switch!!!!!?????

Full TinymceWrapper support thread, get on board yesterday!!!
            TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
            Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
            5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
          • It's similar to what donshakespeare said. In the system settings there are two options for tinymcerte.link_classes and tinymcerte.image_classes. Those settings expect JSON classes and code e.g.
            [{"title":"None","value":""},{"title":"No Border","value":"no-border"}] 
              Mat Dave Jones
              • 65 Posts
              Quote from: matdave at Oct 03, 2016, 02:30 PM
              It's similar to what donshakespeare said. In the system settings there are two options for tinymcerte.link_classes and tinymcerte.image_classes. Those settings expect JSON classes and code e.g.

I've spent many hours over many months looking for this one answer! Which crypto would you like to be paid in smiley
                • 388 Posts
                It's similar to what donshakespeare said. In the system settings there are two options for tinymcerte.link_classes and tinymcerte.image_classes. Those settings expect JSON classes and code e.g.

Great mate thanks!!!!
                  --
                  ysanmiguel.com
                  • 25 Posts
                  Quote from: rgliberty at Dec 14, 2017, 03:42 AM

I've spent many hours over many months looking for this one answer! Which crypto would you like to be paid in smiley

DITTO.. just lost 2 hours trying to figure this one out. THANKS!