We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 127 Posts
    I bought this template from him a while ago and still can't get it to work. I have tried contacting him on his forums (which are down now), email, skype, google chat, etc. I have gotten zero response from him. Has anyone gotten this template to work? If so, could you let me know how?

thanks
      www.JBMWebDesign.com
      www.JBMAutomation.com
      • 932 Posts
      Haven't tried it but looking at it I imagine its fairly easy to implement from scratch there's nothing too complex going on there.
        ■ email: [email protected] | ■ website: https://alienbuild.uk

The greatest compliment you can give back to us, is to spend a few seconds leaving a rating at our trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/alienbuild.uk about the service we provided. We always drop mention of services offered by businesses we've worked with in the past to those of interest.
        • 932 Posts
        What problem is it you're having with the implementation specifically?
          ■ email: [email protected] | ■ website: https://alienbuild.uk

The greatest compliment you can give back to us, is to spend a few seconds leaving a rating at our trustpilot: https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/alienbuild.uk about the service we provided. We always drop mention of services offered by businesses we've worked with in the past to those of interest.
          • 127 Posts
          He uses vapor to package up his templates. When I try to install it from the package manager, it get through the set up, but there are errors and non of the add ons are installed .
            www.JBMWebDesign.com
            www.JBMAutomation.com
          • Hello Jason,

Its fixed. I have also updated the installer and re-enabled your theme download on mdxthemes.com you can login and redownload the theme package.

Developing Themes/Templates for MODx Revo. Visit http://mdxthemes.com
              • 127 Posts
              He did get the template installed.

Quote from: trussframework at Sep 01, 2016, 01:15 PM
              Hello Jason,

Its fixed. I have also updated the installer and re-enabled your theme download on mdxthemes.com you can login and redownload the theme package.

www.JBMWebDesign.com
                www.JBMAutomation.com
                • 1 Posts
                Hello Jason,

I have bought it yesterday and have been struggling ever since. Some key elements related to themes are greyed out. Nor can I change in configuration from red to green theme and no way to resize the site-width. Although I sent an email the message on tis board do no give much confidence getting a response to get a working version. I installed Modx first several times with Softaculous and then decided to dwonload it and do a manual install. No fix. As I paid $45 I would expect a funtion theme not this headache. Can anyone please help me get this fixed, thank you!
                • Quote from: ekosoft at Jun 28, 2018, 04:32 PM
                  Hello Jason,

I have bought it yesterday and have been struggling ever since. Some key elements related to themes are greyed out. Nor can I change in configuration from red to green theme and no way to resize the site-width. Although I sent an email the message on tis board do no give much confidence getting a response to get a working version. I installed Modx first several times with Softaculous and then decided to dwonload it and do a manual install. No fix. As I paid $45 I would expect a funtion theme not this headache. Can anyone please help me get this fixed, thank you!

Check your email. Replied in 30 minutes.
                    Developing Themes/Templates for MODx Revo. Visit http://mdxthemes.com
                    • 127 Posts
                    Mangesh,

The site width option is for sure broke after the last MODX update.

I worked around it, by editing the basehead chunk code.

But it would be nice if you could do an update to the templates so they work with the latest bootstrap, PHP, and modx.

Thanks

Technohaul,

What issues are you having? I am pretty familiar with all of his templates.
                      www.JBMWebDesign.com
                      www.JBMAutomation.com
                      • 1 Posts
                      Quote from: jasonmonette at Jun 30, 2018, 03:24 PM
                      Mangesh,

The site width option is for sure broke after the last MODX update.

I worked around it, by editing the basehead chunk code.

But it would be nice if you could do an update to the templates so they work with the latest bootstrap, PHP, and modx.

Thanks

Technohaul,

What issues are you having? I am pretty familiar with all of his templates.

Hi Jason, maybe you can help me with something.

I have a site with Adorn template, but the menu for mobile is not building and I have no idea why, have you any info about this?.

The live demo of the template isn't work in his mobile menu too.

beforehand thanks for you attention.

AD.