We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 14 Posts
    How to print the dynamic contents of website in printable format on button click in Revolution? (as like Print Documents 1.2.0 in Evolution)
      • 372 Posts
      Hi,

You can do it with a simple javascript:window.print() in href
      <a href="javascript:window.print()">Print it!</a>

Then CSS change appearance only for print
      <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="print.css" media="print" />

Alternative with a function on W3Schools : http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/tryit.asp?filename=tryjsref_print
        • 14 Posts
        I dont mean in such way... I mean is just go to the link and click on the button that is highlighted then you will get what i mean is....
          • 372 Posts
          Quote from: ravikandel1 at Aug 23, 2016, 04:45 PM
          I dont mean in such way... I mean is just go to the link and click on the button that is highlighted then you will get what i mean is....
          This is a different way, it open a print page with a print template who get a ressource with ID 60 ($_GET > p_docid=60).
          Is this the extra for MODX Evolution you was talking about ?
          Sorry but i don't know if this plugin exists for Revolution. But it's not so difficult to do it by yourself.

EDIT : your example -> see attachement [ed. note: Steeve last edited this post 7 years, 8 months ago.]