We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 12 Posts
    Hey there,

I have a big problem with the big image of gallery (galleriffic plugin): It resizes my photos (original width: 1009px) to 889px width and changing the &imageWidth to 1009 makes the photo blurred and unsharp.
    In the image-path there is a parameter with 889, but I don't know, where to change this.
    /assets/components/gallery/connector.php?action=web/phpthumb&ctx=web&w=889&h=500&zc=0&far=&q=90&src=%2Fassets%2Fgallery%2F1%2F12.jpg

Hope someone can help me smiley

Br,
    Kati
      • 372 Posts
      Hi,

1. If your image is smaller than the resized image you lost quality.
      2. the q parameter is set to 90 so you lost a bit of quality too.
      phpthumb&ctx=web&w=889&h=500&zc=0&far=&q=90&src=%2Fassets%2Fgallery%2F1%2F12.jpg

For the size of the image have you checked the real size or the size display the screen ?
        • 12 Posts
        Hi Steeve,

1. my original image is bigger, 1009px!
        2. where can I change these parameters like q, w and h?

Br,
        Kati
          • 372 Posts
          Quote from: k-a-t-i at Aug 19, 2016, 06:50 AM
          Hi Steeve,

1. my original image is bigger, 1009px!
          2. where can I change these parameters like q, w and h?

Br,
          Kati

I don't know this Extra but it's a phpthumb call so normally it's here :
          phpthumb&ctx=web&w=889&h=500&zc=0&far=&q=90&src=%2Fassets%2Fgallery%2F1%2F12.jpg

EDIT :
          Galleriffic will override the following properties in the Gallery snippet. If you want to override them, simply pass the galleriffic-prefixed property instead.

Can you show your galleriffic call ?
          Have you check this page ? https://rtfm.modx.com/extras/revo/gallery/gallery.plugins/gallery.plugins.galleriffic
            • 12 Posts
            In my html code there is following:

[[Gallery? &album=`Test` &plugin=`galleriffic` &imageWidth=`889` &numThumbs=`16` &thumbWidth=`108` &thumbHeight=`108`]]

When I change &imageWidth to 1009px, than the image gets blured, as I mentioned above.
            In phpthumb I didn't finde any entry which says "889 width" or something...
            • Hi Kati,

do you have a solution? I would not use &imageWidth or similar, but [[pthumb? &options=`width:....`]] in the template chunks.