We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 120 Posts
    I created a MIGX that also contains another MIGX, to add more images.
    When I view the nested images will not process path of mediasource.

where am I wrong?

thanks.

[[getImageList? 
        &value=`[[+immagini]]`
        &processTVs=`1`
        &tpl=`chCarouselElement`
     ]]

[{"MIGX_id":9,"caption":"Elementi","print_before_tabs":"0","fields":[{"MIGX_id":17,"field":"immagine","caption":"Immagine","description":"","description_is_code":"0","inputTV":"tvMigxImmagine","inputTVtype":"","validation":"","configs":"","restrictive_condition":"","display":"","sourceFrom":"config","sources":"","inputOptionValues":"","default":"","useDefaultIfEmpty":"0","pos":1},{"MIGX_id":85,"field":"immagini","caption":"Immagini","description":"","description_is_code":"0","inputTV":"tvMigxMultiImage","inputTVtype":"","validation":"","configs":"","restrictive_condition":"","display":"","sourceFrom":"config","sources":"","inputOptionValues":"","default":"","useDefaultIfEmpty":"0","pos":2},{"MIGX_id":18,"field":"titolo","caption":"Titolo","description":"","description_is_code":"0","inputTV":"","inputTVtype":"","validation":"","configs":"","restrictive_condition":"","display":"","sourceFrom":"config","sources":"","inputOptionValues":"","default":"","useDefaultIfEmpty":"0","pos":3},{"MIGX_id":19,"field":"testo","caption":"Testo","description":"","description_is_code":"0","inputTV":"","inputTVtype":"textarea","validation":"","configs":"","restrictive_condition":"","display":"","sourceFrom":"config","sources":"","inputOptionValues":"","default":"","useDefaultIfEmpty":"0","pos":4}],"pos":1}]

tvMigxMultiImage -> MIGX config:

[{"MIGX_id":21,"caption":"Immagini","print_before_tabs":"0","fields":[{"MIGX_id":82,"field":"immagine","caption":"Immagine","description":"","description_is_code":"0","inputTV":"tvMigxImmagine","inputTVtype":"","validation":"","configs":"","restrictive_condition":"","display":"","sourceFrom":"tv","sources":"","inputOptionValues":"","default":"","useDefaultIfEmpty":"0","pos":1}],"pos":1}]

This question has been answered by Bruno17. See the first response.

FerX - Developer at Eracom s.r.l.
    • discuss.answer
      • 5,888 Posts
      I know, I have answered this question many times.
      anything useful here?
      http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mediasource+nested+migx
        -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!
        • 120 Posts
        Thank you.
        I simply solved by adding the name tv

Provide the &tvname parameter for the MIGX TV being used as well as &value.
        eg.
        If you have a MIGX TV called tvParent with a MIGX TV named subMIGX where "inputTV":"anotherMIGX".
        within the getImageList tpl for tvParent you can use:

[[getImageList? &value=`[[+subMIGX]]` &tvname=`anotherMIGX` &tpl=`someChunk`]]

FerX - Developer at Eracom s.r.l.
          • 5,888 Posts
          I'm glad, you got it sorted this way.
          And thanks, too!
            -------------------------------

you can buy me a beer, if you like MIGX

http://webcmsolutions.de/migx.html

Thanks!