We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 12 Posts
    Hey there!

I've a big problem with the plugin Cliche (have to say, I'm not a ModX Pro.):
    I can't find a way, to open the big gallery image in the same window above the thumbnails. When clicking on the thumbs, fancybox opens and displays the big image in a pop-up. But I don't want this.
    I'm good in HTML and CSS, but I have no idea about the snippets, chunks and php. It would be great, if anybody could help be. Following code is active:

[[!ClicheAlbum? &id=`1` &columns=`0` ]] - Live view is here: http://www.k-a-t-i.at/fotos1/fotos-makro.html

I'd like the Cliche Gallery to look more like this:
    http://www.k-a-t-i.at/fotos1/fotos-tiere.html

I'm really looking forward on some help and replies!

Thanks so much.
    Br,
    Kati [ed. note: k-a-t-i last edited this post 7 years, 7 months ago.]
      • 247 Posts
      This is really more of a javascript thing. You'll need to remove the fancybox js:
      <script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/components/cliche/plugins/default/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js"></script>

from the head of your document. That should (I don't use Cliche so I'm guessing here) leave you with just the thumbnail list. You'll need to insert a placeholder above that thumbnail list and do a bit of javascript to place the selected image as a background image in that placeholder. Here's a quick mockup: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/vKvJko
        • 247 Posts
        I should mention, the solution in that codepen example uses a newer version of jquery, it won't work with the older version you currently have on that page.
          • 12 Posts
          Hello!
          Thanks for your replies! I got it now (with another solution), but still have a problem with the big image size. Seems like galleriffic resizes the original image to a maximum of 889x500 (original has a width of 1009px).
          Can someone please help me with this problem. When changing the &imageWidth to a higher size than 889, the image gets unsharp.

Thanks and Br,
          Kati
            • 3 Posts
            Thanks a lot for your posts. They are full of information and helped me too.
              • 1 Posts
              Quote from: k-a-t-i at Aug 18, 2016, 02:36 AM
              Hello!
              Thanks for your replies! I got it now (with another solution), but still have a problem with the big image size. Seems like galleriffic resizes the original bathmate image to a maximum of 889x500 (original has a width of 1009px).
              Can someone please help me with this problem. When changing the &imageWidth to a higher size than 889, the image gets unsharp.

Thanks and Br,
              Kati

Same thing for me too Kati. [ed. note: werley last edited this post 5 years, 9 months ago.]