We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 236 Posts
    I've manually moved a revo site to MODX Cloud, the frontend is all fine and the manager loads but if I try to open one of the site pages I get a blank screen. Right click > 'Quick update' works and I can access all my chunks, templates etc. without an issue. If I try and create a new document, symlink or weblink again I get blank screen but it also throws the following error.

[2016-06-02 17:17:23] (ERROR @ /paas/c1276/www/core/xpdo/om/xpdoquery.class.php : 739) Encountered empty IN condition with key usergroup
    [2016-06-02 17:17:23] (ERROR @ /paas/c1276/www/core/xpdo/om/xpdoobject.class.php : 240) Error 42000 executing statement: 
    Array
    (
        [0] => 42000
        [1] => 1064
        [2] => You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR  ( `ProfileUserGroup`.`usergroup` IS NULL AND `UGProfile`.`active` = 1 )  )' at line 1
    )

Any ideas? I've tried pretty much everything I can think of. I had some problems with articles after moving so had to reinstall it, not sure if this could be related.

MODX Version: 2.5.0
      • 24,544 Posts
      Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies? I've seen similar problems caused by a leftover cookie.
        Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 236 Posts
        Thanks for the reply Bob, no joy unfortunately. There does seem to be something odd going on with articles, quip and the associated extras.
        The pages return an HTTP 500 error.

Anyhow, I've started to rebuild the site from scratch, lots of it is being redeveloped anyhow. Still, would be good to get to the bottom of the issue.