We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 152 Posts
    I've have a weird problem: I have a multistep form maked with FormIt, with fields which are collected with FormItRetriever. The form has worked for quite som time without any troubles.

But just suddenly, when people are submiting the form to the next page/form, the fields are not populated, until a refresh of the page.

No errors in the log.

I first thougt it was Suhoshin values there was to low, and have tried to make them higher, without any luck.

For me it looks like a timing problem, but are there anybody who has other suggestions?

PHP: 5.5
    Modx Revo: 2.4.2
    FormIt: 2.2.10

Many thanks in advance!

This question has been answered by Henrik Nielsen. See the first response.

- A small step for mankind, so why not take two...

Working with web production, graphic design/workflow, photo and education - but are trying to get a life in between!
    • Think I'm experiencing the same thing - see my post https://forums.modx.com/thread/100537/multipage-and-formitretreiver-and-store-issue#dis-post-543300

Did you manage to resolve this?

I'm on MODX Cloud with Revo 2.5 and Formit 2.2.10
        Helen Warner
        Number one pixel!
        Proud to be linked with MODX at Crimson Pixel
      • discuss.answer
        • 152 Posts
        Quote from: boomerang at Jul 14, 2016, 10:16 PM
        Think I'm experiencing the same thing - see my post https://forums.modx.com/thread/100537/multipage-and-formitretreiver-and-store-issue#dis-post-543300

Did you manage to resolve this?

I'm on MODX Cloud with Revo 2.5 and Formit 2.2.10

Hi Helen,

Unfortunately I haven't had any luck to find the error. It came after an update of the server. And the hosting company has also tried to help. However, without success.

From what I can see in your other thread, then we have the same problems.

My former client could not live with it, and had made a new website in panic. (And in WordPress, which is probably the worst option, with a loss of over 90% on bookings. There really should be a law against using WordPress ...)

I will try to reinstall the original site on a matching server, and follow up on Sepia River's proposals.

- A small step for mankind, so why not take two...

Working with web production, graphic design/workflow, photo and education - but are trying to get a life in between!