We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 10 Posts
    Hello!

I can't seem to find any documentation on this. I've poured over the MySQL database for this MODX installation and I can't find any actual table that has the content for a MIGX config that is being used in a TV.

I'm having issues with a date/time field not saving or showing up correctly (in the manager TV, or from the getimagelist call), and it would be helpful to be able to see how the data is actually being stored (or if it even is).

I'm running:

Revo 2.4.3
    MIGX 2.9.6

Thanks a ton!
      • 247 Posts
      If it's a config being used as the input type for a specific template variable, than the data is being stored in the modx_site_tmplvar_contentvalues table as it would any other template variable content. You'll need to find an entry matching the ID of your template variable (the 'tmplvarid' column) and the ID of a resource that uses it (the 'contentid' column). You can probably fix this with a tweak to your config, and/or with the use of :strtotime in the placeholder of the output chunk.