We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 45 Posts
    Hey everyone!

In my search for an events calendar that actually works, I stumbled upon this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVt8wfIk7qE

Has anyone worked with this before? I downloaded the files from his YouTube comments and unpacked them, created the CalendarTV Plugin, and selected the appropriate System Events.

However, when I go to create the actual TV, I'm assuming there should be an option in the Input Type dropdown for the plugin I created... Is this right? I'm not having any luck with it if that's how it's supposed to work...

Is anyone able to help me with this? I desperately need a calendar for the project I'm working on. Also, I assume this would be able to be shown on a page in the front end?

Thanks so much in advance!
      • 45 Posts
      Update: Make sure you extract the files to the right "core" folder! I had moved mine above my web root but accidentally put the CalendarTV files into the old (and empty) "core" folder. Whoops!

I'm still unable to get it working though... I can now see "calendartv" in the Input options of the created TV. However, when I go to a resource and click on Template Variables, it shows a tab for CalendarTV but no calendar.

Is there any MODX wizard out there that can help me?!