We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 12 Posts
    I'm trying publish all child pages through ManagerManager. After publishing they become published in manager, but they doesn't appear on site. I enabled friendly urls and other settings for it, but still no progress.

This question has been answered by anotherplace. See the first response.

[ed. note: anotherplace last edited this post 7 years, 10 months ago.]
      • 953 Posts
      As this is a follow-up to this post I will write it here.

I have completed the stages that I wrote down here & here and have tested it fully.

The only extra thing I had to do was to give the duplicated parent a new alias

All sub- / child pages had their original alias and were published

It all works in the back-end and the pages are shown in the front-end
        • 12 Posts
        Quote from: iusemodx at May 03, 2016, 01:40 PM
        As this is a follow-up to this post I will write it here.

I have completed the stages that I wrote down here & here and have tested it fully.

The only extra thing I had to do was to give the duplicated parent a new alias

All sub- / child pages had their original alias and were published

It all works in the back-end and the pages are shown in the front-end

Here is my situation. At the first screenshot I have my published pages. At the second is how I see my catalog. But when I click on Save I start to see that page like on third screenshot.

• 953 Posts
          I am not able to replicate the problem you are having - sorry

I have now tried this on three sites - they all work as expected

One difference I have - I am running 1.0.15

You may want to try the Russian forum or post your problem on GitHub
            • 12 Posts
            Quote from: iusemodx at May 03, 2016, 11:11 PM
            I am not able to replicate the problem you are having - sorry

I have now tried this on three sites - they all work as expected

One difference I have - I am running 1.0.15

You may want to try the Russian forum or post your problem on GitHub

I found that site I'm working on has giant crunch. When I save the page, plugin ManagerManager launches custom chunk with following code:

if ($modx->db->getValue($modx->db->select('count(id)', $modx->getFullTableName('site_tmplvars'), "name='documentTags'"))) {
            	mm_widget_tags('documentTags', ' '); // Give blog tag editing capabilities to the 'documentTags (3)' TV
            }
            mm_widget_showimagetvs(); // Always give a preview of Image TVs

mm_createTab('Параметры', 'param', '', '10', '', '100%');
            mm_moveFieldsToTab('tv_color,zimg,price,tv_designer,tv_style,tv_articul,tv_size,tv_weight,tv_insert,tv_newbe,tv_forder,tv_imgs','param'); 

mm_createTab('Слайдеры', 'slider', '', '4', '', '100%');
            mm_moveFieldsToTab('sliderimgs1,sliderimgs2,sliderimgs3','slider'); 

mm_createTab('SEO', 'seo', '', '', '', '100%');
            mm_moveFieldsToTab('seodescription,seokeywords,seotitle,sitemap_exclude,sitemap_changefreq,sitemap_priority,seoOverride','seo'); 

mm_ddMultipleFields('tv_imgs', '', '', 'field', '','350');
            mm_ddMultipleFields('sliderimgs1', '', '', 'text,text,field', 'Заголовок,Ссылка,Изображение','200,300,200');
            mm_ddMultipleFields('sliderimgs2', '', '', 'text,text,field', 'Заголовок,Ссылка,Изображение','200,300,200');
            mm_ddMultipleFields('sliderimgs3', '', '', 'text,text,field', 'Заголовок,Ссылка,Изображение','200,300,200');

And that's why pages doesn't availible when you just publish them.
              • 953 Posts
              That's strange, by rights it shouldn't affect a core function such as publishing

Have you been able to pin-point the exact code line (e.g line 10) that's causing the problem, or is it the complete chunk ?

It might be worth mentioning this on GitHub as there seems to be some form of conflict that shouldn't be there
              • discuss.answer
                • 12 Posts
                I solved my problem. Site I'm working on has a bug: when I'm duplicating pages there are one query missing. That query adds relation between page and its parent. It should look like that:

INSERT INTO `dst_products_parents` (`doc_id`, `parent_id`) VALUES ('$doc_id', '$parent_id')

Thank you, Iusemodx, for your patience and your wish to help.
                  • 953 Posts
                  OK, great stuff - at least your problem is now solved

Glad I could help, although i'm not realy sure I did. LOL