We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 27 Posts
    Hi guys...

I'm using MODX Revolution 2.4.2-pl & FormIt ( https://rtfm.modx.com/extras/revo/formit )

Having no problem on Selecting Form and export.
    All data export nicely :

but when I select start & end date :

I can't export the data nicely & the excel show me nothings.

Any idea? I tried re-install the plugin but the result are sames. My form field just a normal text data.
    Do i need configure the plugin's .php codes? to achieve / solve this bug?

Thank you all!
    • When you enter the start and end date, do you select the correct context? Most likely there is only one, Web. It appears that needs to be set instead of left blank.
        Frogabog- MODX Websites in Portland Oregon
        "Do yourself a favor and get a copy of "MODX - The Official Guide" by Bob Ray. Read it.
        Having server issues? These guys have MODX Hosting perfected - SkyToaster
        • 27 Posts
        Quote from: frogabog at Apr 26, 2016, 07:58 PM
        When you enter the start and end date, do you select the correct context? Most likely there is only one, Web. It appears that needs to be set instead of left blank.

I did try with your suggestion, but still the same result.

I did setup a new MODX, and download the plugin.

Below is my code.
        [[!FormIt?
           &hooks=`spam,FormitSaveForm`

&formName=`Register`
           &fieldNames=`name==Name,email==Email,subject==Subject,text==Text,numbers==Numbers,colors==Colors`
           &formFields=`name,email,subject,text,numbers,colors`
           &validate=`name:required,
              email:email:required,
              subject:required,
              text:required:stripTags,
              numbers:required,
              colors:required`
        ]]

When i export, everything in excel looks good, but when i start filter my date, same things happen. just show IP & Date cols as my above's images.
        • Has any one found a solution to this issue?